Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pretty Little Things


Thanks to our friends who lug around boxes and packets of pretty little things that we 'need' this side of the world.  In this case it wasn't a design magazine, a pile of little boy shoes (a frequently requested item), Theo Chocolates, or computer parts -- it was a packet of beautiful business cards.  I ordered a good amount through MOO.com (they have a UK printer and a US printer) and shipping this weight wasn't practical.

I am forever designing double-sided cards for clients and decided it was time for me to order my very own.  I couldn't be happier.  The great thing with this particular company is that I was able to print the cards with 25 different images.   I did not anticipate that clients would want the whole collection....

1 comment:

Holly Hickling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.